Succession is committed to helping member firms introduce and develop best practice across their entire organisation. We have created our own in-house Training Academy, recruiting an experienced team of industry experts to support member firms with a bespoke training and development programme tailored to their unique transition for a new era of financial services.
With two training facilities, we provide a comprehensive range of training modules, development courses and workshops, across a broad range of skills and disciplines including regulatory impact, financial planning and managing and leading through change. We also offer support and guidance to help individuals study for greater professional qualifications.
Key elements of the Succession Training Academy include:
- Working with member firms to refine the client proposition, establish the core investment philosophy, and integrate the platform strategy.
- Support individual advisers to achieve appropriate qualifications and accreditation requirements, as well as obtaining any qualification gap fill needed.
- Equipping all staff to demonstrate that they have the key skills and expertise required for the new regulatory regime.
- Meeting the new requirements for Training and Competence post RDR, including ongoing personalised CPD for all members.
- Developing professional connections with Accountants, Solicitors and others.
- Establishing cash flow planning as a core client service proposition.